We compete in the following categories.
You can find out more information about each category in our Membership Manual.
- January - Bridges
- March - Color Orange
- April - Keys
- May - Macro
- June - On Fire
- September - Backlit
- October - Shadows
- November - Fog
- December - In the Window
- January - Effects of Age
- A person, place or thing showing decline with the passage of time.
- March - After Dark
- Use your imagination here - any image taken between the hours of sundown and sunrise, showing the effects that darkness has on photography as well as things that are seen only after sunset.
- April - Fences
- Structures serving as an enclosure, a barrier or a boundary intended to prevent escape or intrusion.
- May - Weeds, Reeds and Seeds
- Any of various tall grasses that grow especially in wet areas; grains of plants used for sowing; or plants that are not valued or wanted where they are growing.
- June - Feathers
- Light flat growths forming the plumage on birds. Your call - shoot your feathers still on the bird, or show them used in another creative way.
- September - Insects
- Any of the numerous small invertebrate animals in a class (insecta) of arthropods with head, thorax, and abdomen, three pairs of legs and typically one or two pairs of wings.
- October - Sand Dunes
- A hill or ridge of sand piled up by the wind.
- November - Autumn
- Any image that portrays the colors, events or activities of the fall season.
- December - Broken
- Shattered, damaged or altered. Violently separated into parts.
Entry Deadline: Prints must be given to the Print Coordinator by 7:10 PM the evening of the competition.
See page 5 of our Membership Manual for guidelines.
Entry Deadline: The deadline to submit images for any monthly competition is always the Wednesday preceding the competition at 12:00 midnight.
Once your images are ready, send them to the Digital Coordinator.
Photo Competition Results
Year to Date Scores
Year End Competition
Lifetime - Total Merit Points
PSA Interclub Competition
If you are having trouble viewing our PDF documents, then please update to the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.